Paintless Dent Removal, How Does It Work?
Paintless dent removal is a quick and easy way to refurbish a car. This is an ideal solution for your car and your wallet!
The Best Treatment There is
Is your car like the apple of your eye? No doubt you'll want to give it the best possible treatment: the best fuel, the best parts, the best engine oil, etc.
- On the road, you also take the greatest care of your car, making sure to park where the risk of collision is less.
- Obviously, you give him the royal treatment on the weekend.
In short, there is nothing too good for your racing car.
No one is Immune to an Accident:
Despite all your precautions, no one is safe from an accident. And what you dreaded so much happened ... Your car suffered some damage.
- Fortunately, paintless dent removal is an easy and convenient solution to the situation. The expertise of a professional technician will get you back on the road quickly!
Is Paintless Dent Repair for Me?
- If your car was parked when the collision occurred, paintless dent removal is often possible. Doors dented by careless children or lazy drivers dents the size of golf balls or baseballs, and even hail damage can be repaired by paintless dent removal.
- If your car was in motion during the impact, the damage to the body line will generally be too great; you should then contact a traditional dent repair shop. When it comes to paintless dent removal, the size of the dent is less important than the degree of damage severity. Indeed, it is the type and depth of the impact that matters.
How Does it Work?
Rather than sandblasting and repainting the car - a more expensive option, and therefore generally less popular with customers - paintless dent repair technicians “massage” the damaged area by applying pressure to the inside face of the sheet metal. The goal is to reshape the bodywork while preserving the original paint.
What are the Advantages?
The advantages of paintless dent removal are numerous, starting with saving time and money - two very valuable things!
- Indeed, this process will cost you only a fraction of the price of a traditional dent repair.
- What's more, depending on the extent of the damage, the specialist technician will only need a few hours to complete the repair - hail damage can be a thing of the past within 48 hours.
Regardless of the extent of the damage to your vehicle, it is recommended that you do not attempt to perform such an operation yourself, as there is a great risk that you will aggravate the situation. And this is certainly not the desired result! By entrusting your vehicle to a paintless dent repair specialist, you will save time, money… and stress! It is guaranteed!